May 11, 2009

Shit Splatters

When it hits the fan.

For the past 3 weeks or so my phone has rung at all hours of the day from an unlisted/restricted number & my email box has been filled up with spam. The caller(s) never leave a message, and the spam is blank and not the usual "You have $27 million dollars waiting for you".

I wonder who it could be...

I like to think the best of people, and that my judgment in revealing personal information about myself, won't put me in danger. There have been people who I thought would abuse it, but they never have. Until now.

The bright side is that the email address I had given her, is one of many. The phone number is already changed and passed out to family and friends. A new phone is ordered with a number that I'll pass out to everyone else. I also took the liberty of getting the numbers of those who have called me the past month or so - guess they aren't on the fact that, restricted calls/unknown numbers, aren't exactly restricted or unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment