For about 4 months now, I've been talking to this girl I met via Craigslist [insert groan here]. She had answered my typical ad - wanting to get off over the phone and possibly meeting. She was at work at a nearby university, had her own office, an afternoon to waste away, and was feeling frisky. When she called my cell, I didn't go through the usual get to know you routine, instead, keeping it as sexual as possible. She didn't seem to mind, and soon enough we were pleasuring ourselves - me moaning and panting into the phone while she tried to keep it down lest someone in the building hear her. I got off twice that afternoon and I helped her orgasm about 3 or 4 times.
After that, we were in contact with one another a few times a week. From naughty text messages to salacious voicemails and x-rated cellphone pics, she always had the knack for sending me something when I was in a funk.
And it would always brighten up my spirits. Admitedly her face wasn't the greatest, but I like to look at the whole package of a person - she had fantastic tits, a well formed booty from hours of stairmastering, and a landing strip which is my absolute favorite. Who am I to judge??I pushed to actually meet but she always blew it off - a late night at work, other committments, being tired. I wasn't too disappointed since we'd always have our phone sex sessions and messaging, why rock the boat?
Well this past weekend the boat was not only rocked but completely capsized.
Friday night we were playing and it was probably one of our worst sessions ever. Whatever we tried, it just wasn't working. Or it was taking too long. Or something would interrupt us. Finally she just blurted out, "You should just come over and fuck me properly". I thought she was joking and totally disregarded her statement. A few minutes later she asked if I had heard her and I said I did, "But you have never wanted to meet in person before. Are you serious?".
10 minutes later I was in my car on the way to her place.
I get there and the first thing I notice when she lets me in are kids' toys. Lots of 'em. Oh and her hair isn't the long flowing locks that were in the pictures she sent me. It was now cut close to the scalp in a thinned out pageboy look, but not quite the bob look [which incidentally is another favorite of mine]. And it was dyed blonde whereas I knew it as a brownish color. I asked her about it and it's apparently her summer cut. The pictures she sent me were from the past year when her hair was darker [duh] and longer via extensions. Ohhhhhh, silly me...
I didn't questions her about the kids' toys but it was evident she had at least one, since we had to be quiet and head down to the basement, and lock the door on the way. I was just hoping that she wasn't married with her husband asleep up on the second floor, so I breathed a sigh of relief when she said she was divorced. And that the second car I saw in the driveway was her work car.
She propped herself up on a futon laying on her stomach. I positioned myself in front with my back to her. I leaned my head back, turned, and started nibbling on her cheekline. She ran her hands back and forth over my chest as I placed my hand on her head and pulled her onto the floor. I slid down, and had her crawl over me. As her chest passed over me, I licked her cleavage and caught her shirt with my teeth. I pulled down, exposing her tits, and reached in for a squeeze. Her nipples got hard immediately between my fingers. I lingered there for a while while she reached down into my pants. Two can play that game I suppose.
I took my hands out of her shirt and pulled it off of her. She unbuckled my pants and got as far as unzipping my pants before I reached up and tweaked her nipples again. I heard her gasp and then arch her back allowing me to pull and tug at them away from her body. She dropped her head down and I could hear her panting and gasping for breath. I would squeeze just a bit harder each time and that would elicit another moan from her.
At this point she had her knees on either side of my head just touching my shoulders. I pushed her up so that she was on her knees, me underneath her. I kicked off my shoes, bridged my lower body and slipped my jeans off. She scooted around to one side and dove for my cock.
It had been a while since I last had an actual mouth on me [and not a Fleshlight mouth]. I thought I was going to burst but was able to hold out a while as she kept my cockhead in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She had a good memory and didn't handle my cock too much, other than with her mouth - I love the feeling of having just a mouth on my cock, no hands or fingers on my shaft or balls, just a mouth. There's just something about it that I can't explain yet prefer, when getting blown. She had alot of saliva running out of her mouth so getting the condom on was no problem at all. She stood above me staring down at me as she ripped her jogging pants and panties off. She threw the latter at me, and I knew sliding into her would not be a problem at all.
She stepped over me and was facing away from as she squatted down, right onto my swollen cock. She slid up and down a few times, getting used to me, then flared her legs out so that she was now on her knees, leaning foward, her pussy enveloping my cock. Yet another one of my favorites - reverse cowgirl. She bounced up and down for a few minutes, all the while I admired her ass. I massaged her cheeks, encouraging her on and a few times I thought I was going to lose it, but fortunately was able to hold out & keep our session going.I then pushed her onto the floor, stomach down, and slid back into her. This time I was above her, my arms at her side and my face buried into her neck. I tried to time my kisses, licks and nibbles to the pounding I was putting on her pussy but as coordinated as I think I am, I just couldn't get a rhythm going and instead concentrated on sliding in and out of her.
Things were going at a nice pace until she arched her back a little and raised her ass off the floor. It caused my cock to enter her at an angle which hit her spot and mine as well. She immediately got louder and I felt my self losing any and all self restraint that I had left. I grabbed the base of my cock, and with my other hand held the base of the condom; I pulled out of her and completely out of the condom in one motion. I jerked my cock a few times and then proceeded to coat her ass and lower back with my cum. She was bouncing her ass just the way I like as she was getting rained down upon, squealing like a little girl at a Jonas Brother concert.
I flopped down beside her catching my breath. I knew this was going to be our only meeting so I was thinking of a gentlemanly way to get out of the situation. I didn't have to think too hard because the first words out of her mouth were, "I probably should get back upstairs". I tried to look disappointed while agreeing with her and trying to gather up my things.
We tiptoed up the stairs and out a side door. As I was walking down the driveway, she gave me the ol', "I'll call you" line, which to me is more or less the kiss-off. Or so I thought. I turned around to say goodnight but didn't realize how close she was to me. As I fully turned to her, she planted a passionate kiss on me and began massaging my balls through my pants. In a flash she had my pants down to my ankles and began working on my hardening cock. She must have realized that this is my weak spot for once again, she used only her mouth on me and this time had her hands crossed behind her back. Hmmm, sub much?
After working me over and swallowing my load, she stands up, looks at me and cocks an eyebrow as she walks back to the house. I swear she also had a smirk on her face as well.
I called her on Monday to tell her I had a fantastic time but that I was going to try and make it work with someone else. She knew I was dating/seeing 2 other women [but they don't know about her] and so I was hoping it wouldn't have come as too much of a shock to her. Wrong. She proceeded to go ape shit over the phone, calling me all sorts of names, yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs and then hung up on me. Then the texts began. And the calls from restricted/unlisted numbers. The final straw came when she said if I ever tried to contact her again, she would get a restraining order against me. Keep in mind, after getting hung up on, I did not answer her calls or her texts, nor send any of my own. I just kept deleting everything she sent me, after making copies of it all of course.
I thought about changing my number but that would cause problems beyond belief as I no longer have a house line and use my cellphone number as my primary method of contact. I can't imagine having to notify everyone of the change. I know I should probably get another line that's more "disposable" but until I can get 2 numbers to ring on one phone, I guess I'll take my chances. It's worked out well so far, let's all hope that remains the case.
Shew baby...be careful!
ReplyDeleteYou know, google now has a phone service that can link all your calls to a new number...
ReplyDeleteMy brother does it for work. And you get a new number from google for it. I would look into it.
And be careful is right!