She gladly accepted my offer of a seat, and the small talk commenced. Unlike an IM, everyone is privy to your conversation and every so often we would get interrupted by some person commenting on what we were talking about. One guy just couldn't contain himself and kept asking her "how freaky can the princess get?". So of course, I had to step in.
Me: You know if I were you, I'd be careful
Him: And why's that?
Me: Well if you keep interrupting us like this and I'm going to have to ask her to do bad things to your phone line.
Him: Oh yeah, like what?
Me: Oh I don't know, maybe rack up some long distance international charges on your account, forward all your incoming calls to a sex line, randomly disconnect your from AOL, stuff like that.
Him: Yeah sure.
Me: Okay, well don't say I didn't warn you.
After that brief exchange, the interruptions seemed to die down and she was a bit impressed at what I knew about phreaking, which honestly wasn't that much. But it was the icebreaker that I needed. From that point on, we chatted pretty regularly. We were a known couple in the room, and very rarely did you see one of us and not the other. Unless one of us couldn't dial in - this was a time when hitting 49,999 kbps on dial-up was considered a major event.
It's funny how we met in a sex chat room but didn't actually cyber until about a month or two afterwards. There was some sexual innuendos being thrown around the room and so I commented that I was going to logoff to go "take care of business". She said had she known, she would have waited and not taken care of her business before signing on. One thing lead to another, and in the end, I think we had made our mark on the pool table, the bar, several couches, and had our grand finale in the same sex marble bathroom.
There's one thing I have to say about cybering - it's definitely not for everyone. Along with having a good imagination, and certainly being able to type well helps, it's hard to get into it, just looking at text on a screen. But for me personally, I did, [and still do] find cybering exciting. Being able to tell an erotic story with someone, seeing how well your ideas blend together, trying to anticipate the other person's next move, it's sort of like a game within the game. And most of the time, the fantasy/story does get me nice and hard, it's kinda like I'm really there. Okay, not really, but I still do end up nice and hard.
Eventually we gravitated to IMs because trying to talk in a room with 22 other people, got boring and frustrating after a while. We'd still head to the chatroom and offer our $.02 every now and then, but our discussions would take place over IM. She worked afternoons so while I was at work during the day, she'd come on and when she got home at night, she always found me online, not necessarily waiting for her, but I'd never stay online for too long if I didn't see her.
Out next foray was exchanging cellphone numbers and of course phone sex. There wasn't as much fantasizing/role play as there was giving each other encouragement & lots of moaning and groaning. The cellphone opened up lots of opportunities to talk, especially at odd hours of the day. And not just phone sex talk. But talk, talk.
I guess that's what made it so easy to decide to meet in person.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment