[PROLOGUE]
I scrambled to get my workplace in order while simultaneously trying to listen for a response back, all the while different scenarios are running through my head. She could have heard my message and deleted it, or gotten another message before mine and direct connected with that person. As other women's ads audibly passed by and I'm attempting to maintain the integrity of the system, I got the interruption I was waiting for - a new message notification. If my message was straightforward and to the point, hers was even moreso.
'Tell me', was all that I heard in that sultry voice of hers.
Great, I thought. How in the world was I going to do my job of making sure the ads on the system are all okay, leave her a message of what we would be doing to one another if we were actually together, all the while surrounded by my coworkers walking around/passing by and with my boss on the premises. Why, I would direct connect with her of course.
I hit the requisite button and quickly thought of my intro - "I'd love to tell you how I'd have you on a couch with your legs spread wide open for me; how I would trail my lips and tongue from one ankle all the way to your wet pussy, but I'd want to listen in on your reaction. I hope you'll connect." I hit the next button combination to send it off and then I waited. But not for too long.
When the direct connection is about to begin, there's a warning that's broadcast to both callers about not giving any personal information out, err on the side of caution, report any abuse to the customer service reps, etc. But while it's playing, you can hear the other caller as well. So as the system spiel is being run, I can hear her breathing is labored and heavy. We say our hello's and the first thing I ask her is if she's ok. She wants to know why I'm asking and I tell her it's because she sounds like she's out of breath. To which she responds, it's because of my direct connect message - she had run over to the couch to get in the position I had described, had a hand in her panties and was waiting for the connection to get made so that I could finish my description.
In the lowest possible voice I could muster while making it seem like I was actually doing work to any one passing by, I let her know how I'd trail the tip of my tongue up and down her pussy lips. I'd watch as they swelled up in excitement, and the skin on her inner thighs got goosebumps. I'd have my hands running up and down her legs, massaging and helping to keep her legs open. I'd flick my tongue sideways from her opening all the way up to her hardened clit. I'd linger there just enough to hear her moan and then work my way back down, this time dragging my tongue along her slit and pushing it as for in as it would go.
A few times she asked me to repeat myself but I wasn't sure if it was because she couldn't hear me, or if she just liked what she heard. Since I was doing all of the talking, all I was getting from her were short gasps and moans and lots of mmmmm's. The teasing went on for about 10 minutes until I asked her what she was doing. It was no surprise that she had two fingers buried deep inside of herself the whole time. I told her I had to get off the phone because I was at work and actually had to get back to work, but before we disconnected, I wanted her to put her thumb on her clit and rub it as she fucked herself with her fingers. I offered her words of encouragement as she started off; fast and hard at first, but then she got into a nice steady rhythm. As soon as her breathing changed, I made sure to cup the earpiece so that any sound coming from it was muffled and did not draw any attention to me. She had one of the longest orgasmic exhalations/yells that I have ever heard. She was panting trying to catch her breath for nearly 2 minutes once she was done. I asked her if she was okay again, and she said she was. We chatted, this time I was able to speak freely, for about 5 minutes and I asked her if she would be on tonight and if she'd like to chat again. She said she would be, and that she would love to.
4 years ago
Geeze you can call me anytime. Damn mister.
ReplyDeleteI second southerngirl.
ReplyDeleteWait, they do have 3 way calls these days. *wink*