May 13, 2009

A/S/L? Me Too!! Part V

She led me over to her computer and we logged onto AOL for a while. I emailed my buddies to tell them I made it ok, that I wasn't with a total nutjob, and that I had a kick ass sotry to tell them when I got back. Of course we visited our chatroom and said hi to all the regs there and to gloat over the fact that we were the first chatroom couple to make arrangements to meet, and actually ended up meeting. We took some pics on her webcam for all to see, promised that we would get into lots of trouble with one another, and finally said bye to our friends.
I was sitting in an ottoman and she rolled on over to me in her Aeron. She had that "I want something to happen between us, but I don't want to be the one to initiate" look on her face. It was sort of half smirking, half smiling, all playful. She couldn't maintain eye contact with me for more than a few seconds at a time - sometimes blushing, oftentimes giggling. It was the cutest thing in the world.

I stood up and started turning off some lights. I strolled over to her window and opened the blinds. The fantastic view from earlier that day was now swallowed up by the dark and the moon was nowhere in sight. D'oh. So much for mood lighting. "Is this what you're looking for?", I heard her say as she switched on the high hats and dimmed them. I had a smirk of my own as I approached her and pulled her into me. Even barefoot she was still a smidge taller than me. Not that it bothered me. Much. I don't remember the name of her perfume, it was Fire-something or something-Fire, but it was new to me, and it smelled awesome. I could have stood there all night just taking her scent in, and I would have. Had she not pulled me down back onto the ottoman. We landed on our sides and I leaned in and kissed her. To this day, I never know what I should do with my hands when kissing a girl - do I cup her asscheeks, hold her hand, run my fingers through her hair, rub her back - and this time was no exception. My hands were all over the place and I guess it kind of got to her cause she broke the kiss and gave me the 'wtf are you doing' look. I didn't know how to respond so I gave her my best pouty face and gently pushed her off the ottoman onto the floor.

I dove off and onto her and started planting kisses all over. Her giggles turned to sighs, then eventually moans as I ran my lips and tongue over her. Lingering in certain spots, quickly nipping at others. Clothes were slowly shed as we got so into the kissing, touching, and caressing that we could only talk about previously. To be able to finally act out our words, was something we didn't ever want to end.
Once I got her down to her bra and panties, I couldn't help but stare at her figure - boobs that weren't too big or to small on her frame, small waist accentuated by the curve of her hips, strong leg muscles with the defining line on her outer thigh that I admire so much, linear calf muscles that dropped down to a point at her heel, and the hugest feet that I've ever seen on a woman before. I had a foot in each hand, massaging her insoles, held out to my side. I can't imagine it being easy to find a size 11 shoe out there I commented, that's when she informed me that was why she went before around the house most of the time. Thus explaining the calluses and scratches on and around her forefoot.
Her panties were absolutely soaked through and her scent intoxicated me. I released my hold on her, causing her to open her eyes in time to watch me strip down to my skivvies. I leaned in between her legs which she wrapped around me and pulled me closer to her for another kissing session. Must have been a couple of hours that we rolled around kissing, licking, biting, nibbling and laughing with one another. It was like we were two schoolkids not knowing what to do but wanting to do it all.

And during my time visiting, we did.

1 comment:

  1. good story. sounds like a good time. can't wait to hear the rest!

    ReplyDelete