The ride from the rental car office should have taken about 4 hours according to their directions. I followed them to a 'T' and have no idea how I made it in under 2 and a half. I didn't get pulled over for speeding [or as I have told many an officer, 'I was just trying to qualify, Sir'], didn't take any shortcuts, and I was in the middle of what should have been rush hour. Oh well I thought, more time to hang out with Belle.
As I rounded her circular driveway, I saw the front door open. Not fully, but enough that looking at it, you could see that it was not closed. Yet no one came out. I grabbed my carry on and rang the bell. No response other than the hum of the central air unit. I walked in announcing my presence thinking she would answer, but got nothing in reply. Then I walked into the library.
It was a scenario that we had played over countless times over the phone, in IMs & emails. It has lead to many, many orgasms, most of them of the earth shattering, heaven moving, seeing stars variety. There in the middle of the room was Belle.
Face down, ass up, & naked. Save for her belly button ring and red pair of high heels.
4 years ago
Oooh, that would be such a nice way to come into a house. What a great scene!
ReplyDelete