May 26, 2009

Office Antics - Part II

The end of the inventory should have meant the end of the day. But no. Chris decided that he was going to do a double and help close the store. Which meant Nicole and I were also closing the store. We didn't have to, but knew that to refuse would not look good on us, plus it would mean going our separate ways. After the time in the storage room, we didn't want that to happen just yet.

By the time the closing shift had arrived, we were both dragging ass. In part because we were there for so long, but mostly because Chris had us running around the whole store moving fixtures and rearranging sections just because they seemed 'off' to him. Before the afternoon manager left for the day, he took pity on us and had us running the fitting room. It included standing around, unlocking rooms for people to use and folding and running out the clothes they left behind. Talk about a saving grace.

It was about an hour before closing and things died down completely. Most of the staff were in the front of the store, looking out into the mall while we hung out in the back. We were seated next to one another and she casually leaned into me sighing and trying to catch her breath. As we talked about how horrible the day had been, I began massaging her neck with one hand. I went on for about 3 or 4 minutes when I realized she had fallen asleep. I jostled her out of her mini siesta and joked that if she wasn't careful, I was going to take advantage of her in her sleepy state. [We had made out and groped one another on several occasions, but stopped just before all of our clothing came off]. She half smiled and said I should have gone for it, and since I don't like to be asked to do things twice, I did.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her while I had my free hand running up her front. I felt her response as her nipple stiffened through her cloth bra, and she sighed into me just as I flicked my fingers over it. I flicked my tongue in rhythm with my fingers and soon had her moaning her appreciation. I ran my hand down and into her crotch, on the outside of her jeans. She responded by pushing her hips out to meet my touch. Our lips pressed harder into one another as I stood her up, my hand pushing back just as hard as she was pushing forward into me. I guided us into an empty room and heard the door click as I kicked it shut.

I had my hands on her pants button and zipper in no time. I had them off and down to her knees when I realized things would work much better if she took a shoe off. I told her to stand still and on one leg as I reached down and lifted her foot. I untied her shoe, slipped it and her sock off. With her foot in my hand, I took the liberty of kissing and nibbling ever so gently on her toes. She gasped and had this look on her face - not really sure if she liked or disliked what I just did. I filed it away for future reference and carried on. I put her foot back on the floor and had her step out of her jeans halfway - she had one leg out and one in. A bit funny looking but necessary should she need to get dressed in a hurry. I stood up and placed her leg on the chair, I kissed her again and placed my hand on her wet pussy. I worked in circles, feeling her lips become coated and flushed. In time, I got on my knees in front of her, began kissing her thighs, reached under to grab her ass cheeks, pulling her into me as I circled her clit ever so slowly with my tongue. I took turns flicking it and sliding down and pressing my tongue inside of her. By the way she was holding onto my hair and leaning down against me, I could sense I was hitting her in all the right spots. It went on for about 10 minutes - me licking, nibbling and sucking on her pussy, while she not only enjoyed receiving it, but also watching me under her via the full length mirror attached to the wall.

We opened the door as some customers were coming in to try some clothes on - they were being helped by Chris of all people, and when he saw the look on our faces, he knew something had gone on. He caught up with me just before we locked the doors to the store and tried to get it out of me, but all I said was that we were in the room together because Nicole thought she saw a bug and wanted me to kill it. He said, 'Oh and it took you guys ten minutes?' in that I know what you guys are up to tone.

'Yeah, I wanted to make sure I did a thorough job' was my response as I walked away.

1 comment:

  1. nice story. i used to work at gap's sister store. good times. great stories. loved all the fun to be had in dressing rooms with boys and girls! gah! i miss old navy now. lol.

    ReplyDelete