May 11, 2009

One Last Time - Again

She was a friend of a friend. Never really noticed she was there until she was introduced to me by a mutual friend. Early on we were cordial with one another, making small talk whenever we were the only regs in the room, making fun of those who deserved it, and generally keeping each other company. She was from the South and exuded all the Southern Charm that she had grown up with and I swear her accent came through the monitor.
Belle would always comment on how flirty and playful I was with people, and I'd always comment back that she didn't do enough flirting. She said that she was no good at it and could never work up the courage to do it in front of everyone. Nonsense I said. Much like a blowjob, there's no such a thing as a bad flirter. She proceeded to flirt with random people asking for my critique once they left, sometimes in the middle of said flirting. It was playful banter but I think it drew us closer as being friends and no longer just a friend of a friend.
One night we both happened to be there during one of our chat room's few and far between all out orgy sessions. We gravitated towards one another often, in a playful way. I decided to up the stakes and see what would happen if I just went for it with her.

3 hours later we were turning off the lights and shutting down the chatroom.

She wasn't offended, a little surprised, and definitely interested. For her first time in front of the chat room, she was well polished, eager and quite descriptive. We had been on a roll, maybe even a high, and didn't want the night/early morning to end. I gave her my number and told her to call in 15 minutes.

5 minutes later my phone rang - Belle wanted me to listen in as she orgasmed, reliving our time in the chat room.

Our phone conversation lasted just as long as our chat, but was a mix of sexual satisfaction and getting to know you questions. Definitely more of the former, but it seemed like we were both more interested in the latter. After hanging up because we had work in a few hours, we saw each other online daily and called each other up almost as frequently. I had heard that situations like these happened, but never thought it would happen to me - I had found someone from online that I actually liked talking to and getting to know, whom I could also get down and dirty with from time to time. Glory be, indeed.

Like any relationship, there were certain things that one could expect. Every night, I would expect to see her online, we'd hang out and chat with our common friends, discuss whatever was on our minds, and more often not one would call the other to finish up. In the beginning we always got one another off, usually several times. But at some point the relationship began getting less sexual and more "friendlier". We would always have time for fun, but it was no longer our focal point. We were no longer online friends, we were just flat out, friends.

As such, I became privy as to why she was really online - to look for a husband. No, she wasn't here illegally and needed to get married in order to stay in the country. She just really wanted to find someone to settle down with, get married to, and have kids with. The usual suspects - blind dates, online dating sites, hitting up bars/clubs, just waiting for him to show up in her life - were all tried and resulted in no prospects at all. She was able to meet a few guys through the chatrooms, some she had relationships with, some just never got past the email stage, but she was determined to find someone. And she did.

He was someone that had come into the chatroom, made some friends quickly and then disappeared after a while. Reviewing the chat logs, I did speak to him a few times very briefly, but to me he wasn't interesting enough to remember. He kept in touch with her and they hit it off so well he visited her on several occasions. Each time staying in a hotel nearby. He was laid off from his job and looking for work when he visited, as their plan was for him to move closer to her so that they could start dating "for real" and then see what happens. He must have visited 4 or 5 times but just couldn't find anything worth moving down for. When she told me about his difficulty in getting even an interview, I said I'd make some calls to people in the area even though his field was totally opposite of mine.

2 weeks later he was hired as a regional manager reporting to the brother of a fraternity buddy of mine. Hey, membership does have its privileges after all.

Belle called me, giddy that everything was moving forward. She also said that given the circumstance she would no longer be able to be intimate with me in any capacity. Knowing her like I do, I knew that part was absolutely coming. Though we both juggled multiple online play partners, in the real world, I knew she would be committed to 1 person completely. And I was okay with that, in fact I would be a bit upset if she didn't put herself 100% into this guy to make sure that he was indeed the one. What I wasn't prepared for was the fact that Belle wanted to get together every night, until he got there. In two weeks.

14 days translated to 10 cam sessions on AWC, countless phone calls, texts & emails. All in all, I think we spent an aggregate total of 2 days worth of pleasure. And in some cases, pain ;-).
6 months later I received a wedding invitation in the mail. 3 months later I was at the wedding seated a table with other online folks - but that's certainly a story for another time. She looked absolutely stunning and I have to admit, as a couple they did look good together. I got to meet her face to face for the first time and someone commented that the smiles on our faces when we hugged were beaming. I did get to talk to the groom for a bit and much to my relief, he sounded like a decent enough guy.

-------------------------- [Yes I'm totally stealing your style]

That was 4 years ago. Since then she's been happily married, has two kids, the dog, minivan and white picket fence. Her husband is now in the position that my fraternity brother's, brother, used to have. That means he travels for the company, and it so happened that 2 weeks ago he was sent to Las Vegas for a week long conference.

And I just happened to be 4 hours away finishing up a conference of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment