
It was a welcome email last night after a long and quite eventful weekend. I wish that it included lots of fun and that I had some hot steamy stories to tell but alas, the first sunny weekend in a long time and I was out working unexpectedly.
I had to cancel with Beth and Michelle both of whom I was really looking forward to see. Michelle and I had plans to go to a Feast that had lots of food, games and rides while Beth and I were going to catch my new favorite movie, The Hangover. Both were very understanding yet quite disappointed.
I'm not sure how I'll make it up to them but I know it's gotta be something over the top and unforgettable. I hate when I get cancelled on last minute and certainly try not to do it to other people. But sometimes life does get in the way and there's not much you can do about it, especially when it's your livelihood on the line.
Wow! Sorry you had to cancel, but you certainly had a happy effect on your new reader, and got some very hot photos as a reward!
ReplyDelete