June 8, 2009

Hurts So Good - Part III Final

I raised her hand off of me, looked at her and said,

'That's how hard you make me, but right now, it's all about you, and how good you are about to feel, because of me'.

She gulped as I helped her stand up still facing away from me. I slicked two of my fingers with saliva and slid them over her pussy lips. She responded by parting her legs just past shoulder width. I held my fingers parallel to the floor, as I pushed upwards applying pressure all over her pussy as I rubbed. She began grinding her hips, matching my rhythm.
With my other hand I rubbed, squeezed and caressed her ass as she swayed in front of me, my fingers parting her pussy lips slightly. I felt her wetness flow out onto me and she turned back just in time to see me licking a finger, then the next. I traced her ass crack several times, each time more deliberate than the next. I finally slid my hand underneath her, caressing her pussy once again, but this time, sliding a finger into her. She flared her knees out and put her hands on them as I scooted forward from the couch to sit on the edge. She gasped slightly and squatted down. My arm was now held outstretched in front of me as Michelle slid up and down my curled fingers. Her weight literally resting in the palm of my hand.
She would grind down on my hand as I slid my fingers up and down, in and out of her.
She needed to face me in order for me to hit her g-spot, so to her whining protests, I slid my fingers out, turned her to me and watched her eyes flutter as I inserted them back into her. I curled my index and middle finger just so, eliciting a sigh as a sign I had done right. I reached up to squeeze her breast and play with her nipples some more which brought about more sighs, more panting, more squeals and many more orgasms.
After a while I thought for sure that my arm would cramp up but unfortunately it went straight to numbness. I helped ease her down from her high, pulling her back to me and ravaging her body with my hands all over her. With one hand rubbing her clit and sliding in and out of her reddened pussy, and the other tweaking and pulling and stretching her nipples, I coaxed one last orgasm from her. She collapsed onto me, planting a nice long kiss on my lips. Didn't last long though because she curled up into me, her eyes closed and with a silly grin on her face. No problem I thought, I'll let her rest a bit, I'll catch some scores and then I'll say my goodbye. I knew she was fully out though, when I heard a score I was waiting for and yelled. With no reaction from Michelle at all.

I carried her up to her room, got her into bed, put a glass of ice water on her night stand and left her a note.

M -
Next weekend it's my turn.
-PFG
PS - You're a cutie when you're asleep.

She texted me the next morning to apologize for crashing like that and I said it was no biggie. She asked why I didn't stay with her and I said we didn't have plans for an overnight, and she countered with,

'I make a mean french toast, scrambled egg and sausage platter. I'll make it for you next time!'

----

Next time was to have been yesterday however yours truly went on a 340 mile round trip journey on Saturday to attend 3 birthday parties in NJ and a 40th wedding anniversary party out in the Hamptons NY. WORST.RIDE.EVER.
I woke up Sunday AM feeling like ass- head pounding, fever, general malaise/blahness and a cough like you wouldn't believe. It took 4 Redbulls to realize that stuff just gives me an upset stomach and I'm not sure if that stuff is related to my overall shitty feeling. Wouldn't surprise me at all. As soon as she heard my voice, Michelle knew we had to reschedule. Tentatively for this Saturday but I think I already have plans, and she is not sure if she's going to a bridal shower that is also a long ways away - I said to just send a really nice gift and save herself!!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmm. That must have been wonderful for her! Pretty damn satisfying just reading about it on the internet! ;p So sorry you couldn't gt together again. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better.
    sounds like y'all had fun.
    my new hubby is watching tv and i'm about to go seduce him and talk him into doing those very things to me! :P

    ReplyDelete