I wound up and gave it the old college try, my hand landing firmly on her ass. Maybe it was because my watch was on my other wrist and the necessary weight to make the smack substantial was missing. A few more smacks and all I could muster out of her was a barely heard whimper. I could sense that she was a bit disappointed so I pulled her up against me and whispered into her ear,
'I guess I'll just have to practice smacking that ass of yours'.
She beamed a smile that just about lit the room. I moved the hair from the side of her neck and began kissing her ever so slightly, which caused an appreciative ass wiggle. Taking a chance, I gave her shoulder a harder than average bite, lingering for a bit knowing my teeth would leave a mark. And sure enough, a sigh of contentment could be heard from her. She began to lift herself up a little so her hand could fit between us, but instead of helping her with what she wanted to do, I put both of her arms behind her back pinned against my stomach [out of reach of where she actually wanted to go]. I held her in place firmly with an arm just below her neck, across her upper chest. Each movement on her part caused me to increase the force used to hold her still. Eventually she got the point.
I ran my free hand along the front of her body on top of her clothing. I tweaked her nipples through the cotton fabric that was her shirt until they were sufficiently at attention. I reached down between her legs to find her wet and it took me but a few minutes to get her fully soaked. By this time her head was resting back on my shoulder and I was alternating between nibbling on her ear and biting various spots on her shoulder and upper back.
I raised her shirt above her boobs and told her not to move as I removed my arm from restraining her. I cupped her breasts which caused her to slightly arch her back and grind her ass down onto me. I moaned softly into her ear as I brushed my fingers ever so slightly across her nipples. They stiffened up further and took each one between my middle and ring finger, lifting them up and away from her. For me, there really is no better sight than nipples pulled away from a woman's body, and shaken slightly so that the rest of her breast shakes as well. I kept a constant tension on her extended nipples, rolling them between my thumb and index finger now, varying the degree of shaking/jiggling as well.
Once I finished my playful assault on her nipples, I freed one of her arms and placed her hand right on my hardened cock which was bulging up in my crotch. She felt the dampness our tryst has produced so far and gave a pleasant squeeze.
I had other plans though.
4 years ago
Hmm I will be printing this out to read over again during a *secret* moment.
ReplyDeleteoh my! That was really delicious. I just love to be bit on the back of the neck, and having my ass smacked during sex is a big turn on as well. I think many women love having a man take control like that. Mmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying this series. A lot. Keep it up! (Pun intended...)
ReplyDelete