June 3, 2009

Hurts So Good - Part II

As I think I've said before, the site that Michelle and I met on, is more of a dating site than it is a hookup site. Think Match.com lite. You answer some questions and get matched to other profiles. I took a look at ours and saw that we were

77% Match
75% Friends
45% Enemy

I'm guessing that the Enemy part is really opposites though I couldn't discern what topics we were opposite on. In our talks, there wasn't much that we disagreed on, at least that I didn't disagreee with her on. Knowing her as I think I do, she would have voiced a different opinion, but she didn't really. So maybe the site is a wee bit broken, methinks. Anyways...

This past Saturday we turned on the Cavs-Magic game, saw that King James was being sent home so we tried to find a movie to watch. Nothing really interesting on Fios. She didn't have much of a movie collection to choose from, and so I made a suggestion that you don't really hear anymore these days - 'Let's listen to some music'. We scanned the airwaves hearing everything from bluegrass, soul, to funk to hip-hop to 80's metal. If I didn't think they'd be going out of business, I'd invest in Sirius radio as well.
So we end up on the couch, she's cuddled up against me, my arm is around her and we're just talking. After a somewhat lengthy explanation as to why I prefer plasma tv over an lcd tv, I realize that Michelle's arm is draped across me, somewhat lifeless. I remain quiet for a while and sure enough the only sound in the room is the music and her breathing. I ever so gently pick her arm up, remove myself from under her and put a couple of throw pillows in my place.
When I return from the bathroom and am about to leave, I see the pillows where I left them and hear Michelle walking around upstairs. I figured she woke up, realized she fell asleep on me and assumed I left, so she's getting ready for bed.

'Goodnight Michelle' I yelled as I walked to the door.
'Oh you're still here. Hold on, I'm coming right down'

I'm like, ok, about another 15 minutes before she falls asleep again, 40 minutes to get home, I should make it just in time for the late night SportsCenter and see if LeBron was able to pull of another miracle.
Michelle comes down in shorts and a tee and the front section of her hair pinned back with the sides and back hanging down; don't know what that hairstyle is called but it makes any girl look super cute I tell ya. She's very apologetic saying she didn't realize how tired she was but the nap has energized her and she didn't think she'd be falling alseep anytime soon. Double entendre? Perhaps.

We scan the Sirius stations, settle on one, and sit back on the couch. She's got her legs draped over mine, reminiscent of our first date, but now it's way more appropriate. We're sitting around just shooting the shit when a song comes on that immediately causes Michelle to bounce up. She starts dancing around, shaking what her momma gave her, throwing her hands up like she just didn't care. I was going to be daring and join her but the view from where I was sitting was too good to pass up. A song and a half later she's still standing in her living room, dancing the night away.
At some point she boogied her way in front of me and all I could do was lean back and enjoy.

'Ahhh, if only I had a couple of dollar bills to throw your way.'
'Sorry Sir, I only accept twentys.'

She parts my knees with her leg and gives me a devilish smile. The song in the background isn't in tune with her body's gyrations but if she was on stage, guys would be throwing money at her none the less. She does a spin or two and ends up facing away from me. She looks back at me and catches me staring at her ass which she dutifully shakes. She's shaking her booty and swaying her hips more then she is dancing, and I'm loving every minute of it. All of a sudden she steps back puts her hands on my thighs and sits down in my lap. That certainly gets my attention. She rises up by pushing down on my thighs and ever so gently rocks her pelvis just over me but enough that I can feel she is there. My hands were firmly planted on either side of me, much like in my lap dance days, until I realize - I'm in her house - the no touching rule isn't in effect. Unless of course she tells me not to. Which she didn't.

As I run my hands along her outer thighs, she takes that as an invitation to sit on my lap fully. I run my hands up and down her sides, her back, & onto her butt. She grinds down into me while she enjoys my touch, a slight moan escaping from her. I pull back on her hip while pushing at her lower back and she complies - she's now bent over from the waist, in front of me. She looks back at me and watches as I slide her shorts down, revealing a nice pink pair of boy short underwear.

At this point, I don't know what came over me, or what ethereal being took possession of my mind, body and soul, but at the moment that I slid her shorts down, and Michelle looking up at me, I just had an urge to give her butt a nice smack. And the moment I carried through with it, the moment my hand struck her behind, I knew it was hard. Hard enough that in my mind, I said to myself, 'Holy Shit, she's is gonna be pissed beyond all belief. I hope she doesn't own a gun'.
A split second later, I look over and Michelle is still bent over in front of me. I saw she was biting her lower lip, [no doubt to stifle a scream I thought], when all of a sudden she adjusts herself and is now looking at me from her other side. Her eyes have widened and she blurts out, 'Now the other side!'.

Whoa.

2 comments:

  1. Where's the rest? Just stumbled across this, and you are a horrible tease! Please, Sir, may we have some more.

    ReplyDelete