Being out of action the past couple of days has taught me several things:
-Eating my world famous, if only to me, Inside Out Smoked Bacon and Feta Cheese Burger [TM], is not smart. Especially when you can't taste any of it.
-I'd like to thank the makers of Tylenol Day and Night cold medicine for completely ruining my sleep schedule. Non drowsy formula, my ass.
-Learning to trust others to care for my business and make sure I don't go completely under, is something I will never do again.
-Having to cancel some dates because of my shitty condition doesn't make me a bad person. I was a bad person 2 months ago when I cancelled a date because of sickness, but in reality there was none.
Thanks to all for their comments and emails of well wishes. I think I've got this thing beat - I no longer want to sleep the days away, my taste of food has returned somewhat, and most importantly I'm horny again!!
I have a few get togethers with some women I've been talking with, that I should be able to make. I'm fairly certain nothing exciting is going to happen since I'm not back 100% fully, but it should be a fun time none the less. I could definitely stand to get out of the house for a while. I've worn a trail from the bathroom to my living room to my bedroom. A little sun would be nice too if it ever decides to stop raining.
And with that, my recovery weekend finally begins.
4 years ago
I'm glad you're on the road to recovery. It seems like a shame to miss the taste of that burger. I'm sure you'll do yourself proud with your new women, sick or no. :)
ReplyDelete