July 27, 2009

I Think She Likes Me

Every morning for the past three weeks, the same woman has sat across from me on the train. I chalk it up to people being creatures of habit - plus the fact that there aren't many seats available when we get to her stop. We're cordial to one another, chatting and commenting every now and then. There's been a little bit of flirting, but nothing too obvious. Until today.



It started with one leg up on the side and ever so slightly her dress hem came higher and just a wee bit higher while we were talking. After taking the photo, I put the cellphone away and stared into her eyes as we talked, occassionally glancing a peek down. And she didn't seem to mind.

I think I'm gonna ask for her number tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. Well, you weren't kidding when you named yourself phone fun guy! Very sexy legs, and I can't imagine she did that by accident. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree on that.....that's on purpose. So, did she know you took the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavens no. And I'm not sure how she'll react knowing I did.

    I've got to feel her out [and up??] and determine whether or not I should tell her. We're still talking each morning as well as doing the phone/text thing.
    So far it looks as if I will ask her out on a full fledged date, perhaps after her summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete