Saturday morning drives are simply the best when there's no one on the road, it's a beautiful sunny day out, you've got a nice crispy and warm NY bagel with a schmear of cream cheese and a slice of lox, and oh yeah, a warm slender hand stroking your cock as you make your way down the highway. Such was the start of my 4th of July weekend.
The plans were for me to pick Michelle up Saturday morning and then we would head out. We realized while on cam together Friday night, that it was a waste of time for me to wait till morning, so I picked her up at about 10PM. I made us a light dinner - grilled salmon and veggies - and we crashed on the couch watching a Rescue Me marathon [ahh the wonders of the dvr!!].
A few hours later, I woke up in a spoon position, my hand not only up Michelle's shirt, but tweaking a nipple. And her still sound asleep. Go figure. I slid my hand under her cotton shorts and placed my palm directly over her mound giving her a firm nudge. A smile crept over her face and we took a few minutes to get reacquainted, morning breath be damned!!
Once the car was packed and double checked we headed out to the best bagel store in the world - Hot Bagels - got our order and off we went. We had about an hour and a half drive so we fired up the iPod and enjoyed the scenery. It wasn't long before hands were roaming - mainly my hand on her thigh - in a glad we're spending time together, kind of way. I was running my fingertips across her skin when Michelle said it was her turn. She then proceeded to slide her hand up my cargo shorts, under my boxers and began slowly and deliberately stroking me while I drove. Not only did we carry on a conversation, but she had a book in her other hand, and I had a bottled water in mine. Multitaskers, unite!!
We made it to Hoboken, dropped our stuff off and made our way around the town. It's a nice, kinda small, somewhat quiet, place. We found a place to get some food that was rather overpriced I thought, and somewhat small in portion - but I guess that's what you get when you live right across from the Big Apple. We brought some stuff back to my friend's townhouse and just chilled out a bit. That was to be the main theme of the night.
The plan was to make dinner, then head up to the terrace just outside the main bedroom and catch the fireworks display. But when I got a call from the homeowners checking in, they said they had made a reservation a while back at the Chart House in the next town over. Though it is part of a chain, they said it was definitely worth it, since we both liked seafood. We debated for a while and I guess the drive finally got to me because I wasn't in the mood to cook. So off we went. And we were glad we did. The fish appetizers were so fresh, the surf and turf was out of this world, and the desserts were splendid. We drank wine, had good food, & laughed together.
It was a fantastic night that was about to get even better.
4 years ago
Oooooh! It sounds lovely!! But I am betting she wasn't getting much reading done!
ReplyDelete