Everyone was headed to the water to get a good viewing spot as the fireworks display was about to begin so we decided to head back to the house and catch it on tv. I snagged the last parking spot on the block and we walked back arm in arm. We crashed onto the couch with our drinks and some snacks, the last thing I remember was a bright red explosion.
Opening my eyes I see Michelle's eyes looking up at me, she's kneeling on the carpet, her hands pushing my legs apart, her mouth clamped around 1 testicle then the other, her tongue swirling about. A quick glance at the clock followed by some quick math:
Holy Shit, I've been asleep for 2 hours?!?!
Yeah, you snored a bit too.
Did not.
Oh yeah you did.
Why didn't you wake me up earlier?
I tried, believe me I tried.
And nothing?
Nothing till now.
Whoa.
She worked on me for about 20 minutes and I didn't feel as hard as I usually get, IMO. I was nice and erect, but not hard. I pulled Michelle off the floor and had her straddle my hips. I kissed her while helping myself to her breasts - first above her clothing, then soon under her blouse and bra, to finally getting her topless. The area just between a pair of breasts is one of my favorite places to lick, suck and nibble on; coupled with my hands massaging her breasts and working on her hardening nipples, it wasn't long before Michelle was moaning her approval in my ear. I moved my mouth to her neck leaving a slight reminder of that weekend - she'd call me the following Wednesday and tell me she got many stares that day and loved every minute of it. I supoprted her with one arm as she arched her back, giving me unfettered access to her breasts. I concentrated on one nipple furiously flicking, sucking and nibbling on it until it became quite distended and erect. At that oint, I changed gears and began flicking at it slowly and deliberately, feeling its stiffness upon the tip of my tongue.
Sliding to the side, Michelle pulled me down on top of her, pulling me close as we kissed. She commented the following morning that when we have our makeout sessions, it's as if we're two teenagers given free reign of an empty house for the first time. She's definitely an excellent kisser, just the right amount of lip and tongue with various degrees of pressure applied at the right time - mmm, mmm, good!! We went through a box of condoms in various places of the house - the living room, kitchen, spare bedroom, basement and almost outside by the jacuzzi but the threat of kids in the area quickly squashed that idea.
The next morning we had a late breakfast on account of one last romp that lasted far longer than expected. After finally cumming, not only did I surprise myself in the amount I ejaculated, but the thickness, given the previous night's activities. Go me!!
She slept 90% of the ride home and I ran my hand lazily over the parts of her body I could reach as I drove. We got back to town in time for a late lunch and some ice cream from a seasonal shop that's the current hot spot. We got to her place just before it all melted and somewhere in between eating the ice cream and bringing her bags in from the car, we fit in a nice oral session that ended with me sitting on her stairs while she stood above me, grinding down on my face.
It was the best end to a weekend, I've ever had.
4 years ago
Those were definitely some fireworks worth waiting for!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful for you!
ReplyDelete